We recommend using the latest Outlook version to enjoy the whole set of features offered by Exchange Server.
Please select most suitable variant of configuration.
Outlook 2007/2010/2013/2016 Configuration by Autodiscovery
Outlook 2007/2010/2013/2016 supports Autodiscovery feature that requires entering just your mailbox e-mail address and password and get connection to your mailbox automatically configured.
- Open Start > Control Panel > Mail. Mail Setup dialog appears.
- Click Show Profiles button. Mail dialog appears.
- Make sure Prompt for a profile to be used option is selected and click Add button.
- Enter Profile Name in the dialog and press OK.
- In the Add New E-mail Account wizard fill Your Name and E-mail Address fields.
- In the Exchange login prompt enter your mailbox login E.G. firstname.lastname@example.org and password.
- Outlook will try to discover your mailbox settings over secure internet connection. You could be prompted to allow Outlook to perform redirection from one site (unsecured) to another (secure). Allow this redirection.
Configuring Outlook 2011 for Mac to Connect Exchange Server
- Open Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Open Tools > Accounts….
- On the displayed page click on the + sign in the bottom left corner and then click Exchange….
- Fill out the following fields:
- Enter E.G. email@example.com in the E-mail address field.
- In the Method drop-down select User Name and Password.
- Enter E.G. firstname.lastname@example.org in the Username field.
- Enter your password to the Password field.
- Make sure that the Configure automatically checkbox is checked.
- Click Add Account.
- If the Outlook was redirected to the server… request will be displayed, check the Always use my response for this server checkbox and click the Allow button.
- Enter your name in the Account description field
- Click Verify My Settings.
- Click Verify.
- Once your settings have been successfully verified, click the right arrow to continue.
- Enter Account name.
- Click Finish.